Thank you, we will contact you soon !
Choose your bookkeeping plan
Enter the number of business bank accounts we need to reconcily (e.g. RBC, Desjardins, PayPal CAD, PayPal USD ...).
Enter the number of business savings accounts you have (e.g. RBC, Desjardins, ...).
Enter the number of business credit cards you have.
Are you registered for sales tax?
What is your annual turnover?
Your annual sales. If it is a new business, your forcast.
Do you need multicurrency?
If you sell OR purchase in a foreign currency (other than CAD $)
Which accounting system do you use?
The final estimated price is :
Your Detailed Quote
Terms of services
- Quotations provided by SB Virtual Assistant Ltd will only remain valid for a period of time of 14 days, after which SB Virtual Assistant Ltd reserves the right to re-tender if requested by the client to proceed further.
- Any price quoted in the Agreement is based on and applies to any quantities of services, delivery dates, and contract start and end dates set out in the Agreement.
- SB Virtual Assistant Ltd is free to alter the price quoted in the Agreement if there is any change in the quantity and type of the services.
- All prices are expressed in CAD dollars unless otherwise specified in writing by SB Virtual Assistant Ltd.
- Once you’ve accepted this proposal, your account manager will be in touch (within 2 business days).
- We will arrange a time to begin the process to set you up and start the transferral of your files to QuickBooks Online (if you are not already on it).
Guaranteed expert services
- All of our staff have many years of training and experience that ensures the best possible experience for your business, be it big or small.
- We guarantee any queries you have will be answered within 1 business day, keeping business running seamlessly and smoothly.
Payment terms and conditions
- Pricing is based on a minimum commitment of 12 months. Acceptance of this quote acts as an agreement to a 12-month term.
- You will be invoiced for services monthly, and your credit/debit card will be debited automatically.
- The Initial Work will start after the first payment has been received by SB Virtual Assistant Ltd.
- We reserve the right to pause the work if the payment method is declined.
- SB Virtual Assistant Ltd does not store any sensitive credit/debit card data on any of the Provider’s servers or databases. All credit/debit card data is stored securely by the processing gateway and SB Virtual Assistant Ltd does not have access to that data directly.
- In case of delay of payment, the Client is obliged to pay an extra fee (penalty) of 0.3% of the total outstanding amount for every day of delay.
Scope of Work
- SB Virtual Assistant Ltd will provide the Services using reasonable care and skill and in accordance with the limits of the instructions received by the Client.
- SB Virtual Assistant Ltd may delegate the performance of all or part of the Services to an agent or subcontractor and the Client authorizes SB Virtual Assistant Ltd to disclose all information necessary for such performance to the agent or subcontractor.
- Although all the required steps will be taken to carry out to provide all the required steps, SB Virtual Assistant Ltd reserves the right to cancel the work at short notice in case of any reasons beyond control.