The Offers, Free-Trial and Services is a contract between SB Virtual Assistant Ltd, a London (UK) corporation, and you or the entity or organization that you represent.
If you are an individual using these Offers, Free-Trial and Services for your own purposes: (1) all references to “Client” are to you and (2) you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, or have otherwise reached the age of “majority” where you reside, and that you have the right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement.
If you are using these Offers, Free-Trial and Services on behalf of an entity or organization that you represent: (1) all references to “Client” are to that entity or organization and (2) you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, or have otherwise reached the age of “majority” where you reside, and that you have the right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of Client.
This Agreement becomes binding and effective on Client upon the earliest of: (1) when you access or use any Offer and/or the Free-Trial and/or Services, (2) when you click an “I Accept”, “Sign up”, “Start Free Trial” or similar button or check box referencing this Agreement, or (3) when you enter into a Free-Trial Order (as defined below) with SB Virtual Assistant Ltd.
- Quotations provided by SB Virtual Assistant Ltd will only remain valid for a period of time of 14 days, after which SB Virtual Assistant Ltd reserves the right to reevaluate if requested by the client to proceed further.
- Any price quoted in the Agreement is based on and applies to any quantities of services, delivery dates, and contract start and end dates set out in the Agreement.
- SB Virtual Assistant Ltd is free to alter the price quoted in the Agreement if there is any change in the quantity and type of services.
- All prices are expressed in CAD dollars unless otherwise specified in writing by SB Virtual Assistant Ltd.
- Once you’ve accepted this proposal, your account manager will be in touch (within 2 business days).
- We will arrange a time to begin the process to set you up and start working.
Guaranteed Expert Services
- All of our staff have many years of training and experience that ensures the best possible experience for your business, be it big or small.
- We guarantee any queries you have will be answered within 1 business day, keeping business running seamlessly and smoothly.
Your free 1-month bookkeeping services trial starts from the date of enrollment.
- The “Client” can cancel his free trial before the last day of the trial.
If the “Client” doesn’t cancel the trial before the last day, monthly bookkeeping services plan will start as per the quotation sent to the client at the begining of the trial.
Thereafter, you will be charged on a monthly basis at the current fee for the service(s) you selected until you cancel.
Signing up for our free trial does not obligate you to continue with our monthly bookkeeping services. You will be provided 30 days to decide cancel or continue with our monthly services.
- New QuickBooks Online or Xero users on the 30-day trial period can continue using QuickBooks Online or Xero subscription after the 30-day trial by updating the billing information with a valid credit card. Thereafter, you’ll be charged on a monthly basis at the then-current fee for the service(s) you’ve selected until you cancel.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- You will be invoiced for services monthly, and your credit/debit card will be debited automatically.
- The Initial Work will start after the first payment has been received by SB Virtual Assistant Ltd.
- We reserve the right to pause the work if the payment method is declined.
- SB Virtual Assistant Ltd does not store any sensitive credit/debit card data on any of the Provider’s servers or databases. All credit/debit card data is stored securely by the processing gateway and SB Virtual Assistant Ltd does not have access to that data directly.
- In case of delay of payment, the Client is obliged to pay an extra fee (penalty) of 0.3% of the total outstanding amount for every day of delay.
Scope of Work
- SB Virtual Assistant Ltd will provide the Services using reasonable care and skill and in accordance with the limits of the instructions received from the Client.
- SB Virtual Assistant Ltd may delegate the performance of all or part of the Services to an agent or subcontractor and the Client authorizes SB Virtual Assistant Ltd to disclose all information necessary for such performance to the agent or subcontractor.
- Although all the required steps will be taken to carry out all the required steps, SB Virtual Assistant Ltd reserves the right to cancel the work at short notice in case of any reasons beyond control.
Cancelation and Termination
- The term of this Agreement will continue through the last Free-Trial Term to be in effect.
- Upon expiration or earlier termination of a Free-Trial Subscription: (a) all rights granted to Client with respect to Free-Trial Services under such Free-Trial Subscription will terminate effective as of the effective date of termination and (b) SB Virtual Assistant Ltd will have no obligation to provide Free-Trial Services to Client or Authorized Users after the effective date of the termination.
- After the Free-Trial, this Agreement will continue until the Client cancel by contacting his Account Manager by email.